If you’re you interested in instructing in Greece, we have vacancies for a Chief Instructor and RYA sailing instructors for 2016. See the details below:
We are looking for an experienced instructor to lead our friendly and enthusiastic team of sailing instructors. The initial contract would run from approximately March to November 2016 but we hope to find someone who would stay with us for many years and help to develop the school.
- Deliver high quality training and a high standard of customer service.
- Act as Line Manager to a small team of instructors
- Provide help and advice to new instructors.
- Maintain operational and safety standards on courses.
- Develop, review, and implement procedures for risk management, safety, and documentation.
- Prepare for the centre’s inspections including all aspects of registration, compliance, equipment inspections and maintenance.
- Support the centre’s administration through information on training.
- Build positive relationships with administrative staff and clients
- Work as part of the management team to plan training courses and other activities.
- Liaise with the maintenance team to plan and implement a programme of equipment management, maintenance and recording.
To complete an application form for this position please click here.
RYA Sailing Instructors
We’re always interested in hearing from qualified and experienced instructors who would like a season or more sailing in Greece.
Please note that we are looking for experienced instructors. We do not employ anyone who does not have several years experience of sailing, with at least two years experience as an instructor.
To complete an application form please click here.