We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic young person to join our team as an office intern for the summer season. We’re based on the pretty island of Aegina, close to Athens. Aegina has great beach life, cafes and bars and you’ll soon make new friends.
We teach people from all over the world to sail yachts and you’ll have an opportunity to do a week’s training during your time with us (maybe more).
The main focus of the internship will be online marketing but you’ll be expected to lend a hand with any office chores that need doing. We’re a small company where everyone joins in to do what is necessary to keep things running smoothly and to give our customers a great experience.
What We’ll Expect You To Do
- Assist in creating content for our website and Facebook pages
- Running social media and PR campaigns
- Managing online advertising and tracking conversions and costs
- Really getting to grips with Google Adwords & Analytics
- Writing / re-writing information we send to students
- Dealing with enquiries
- Supporting the management in daily business operations (some of the boring stuff – but it needs to be done!)
Are You the Sort of Person We Want?
We’re more interested in personal skills than specific qualifications but you do need to be able to communicate clearly and well in written English. What we are looking for is:
- University student or recent graduate
- Enthusiastic to learn about online marketing
- You are willing to take responsibility and find solutions
- You have excellent English language skills in speech and writing
- You’re creative and imaginative
- You have a pleasant friendly personality and like meeting new people
- You’re interested in outdoor activities
- You’d enjoy working in a small office rather than a big corporation
What we Offer You
- Practical experience and insights into online marketing
- New skills to include in your CV
- Work experience in a friendly environment
- A beautiful location to live in for the summer
- The chance to sail for at least a week 🙂
- Start as soon as possible
- 3 months position (may be extended)
- 30 hours per week
- We offer accommodation and some pay depending on your previous skills and experience
How to Apply
Write 100-150 words telling us why you’d be good for this post. Send it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.